SCOTTSDALE, AZ – Seven new credit unions, including the first two in the state of New Hampshire, have launched HomeAdvantage® to attract and nurture home-buying members and close more purchase loans. When credit union members use an agent in the HomeAdvantage network to buy a home, an impressive 80 percent of those applicants stay with the credit union for financing. Members also earn cash savings in the form of HomeAdvantage Cash Rewards when they use the program, which averages $1,900 per real estate closing. More than $60 million in Cash Rewards have been given to members during the program’s lifetime.
HomeAdvantage is the largest real estate Credit Union Service Organization in the United States with more than 125 credit union partners throughout the United States.
HomeAdvantage’s newest credit union partners are:
- FedChoice Federal Credit Union (Lanham, MD) – 24,000 members, $437 million in assets
- First Service Credit Union (Houston, TX) – 68,000 members, $896 million in assets
- Heritage Grove Federal Credit Union (Salem, OR) – 8,600 members, $152 million in assets
- Kemba Financial Credit Union (Gahanna, OH) – 121,000 members, $1.45 billion in assets
- One Nevada Credit Union (Las Vegas, NV) – 75,500 members, $1.36 billion in assets
- St. Mary’s Bank (Manchester, NH) –114,900 members, $1.45 billion in assets
- Service Credit Union (Portsmouth, NH) – 321,700 members, $5.36 billion in assets
“We are thrilled to welcome these new credit union partners into the HomeAdvantage program,” said Herb Behrens, CEO of HomeAdvantage. “Our core mission for 22 years has always been to make the home-buying process easier and more affordable for credit union members. We are excited that over 700,000 more members will have access to the features and Cash Rewards that HomeAdvantage makes possible.”