Anytime a credit union gives money back to its members, it’s a big deal. But this is what credit unions naturally do.
In this case Mission Federal Credit Union gave $200,000 back to its members through CU Realty’s HomeAdvantage program. To get the inside scoop on how they were able to accomplish such an impressive number, we invited CU Realty COO Tina Powers and Mission Federal Credit Union Real Estate Manager Dan Helt on the program.
Here’s what we asked them:
- Can you give us a quick summary here on how you gave members back $200,000 with HomeAdvantage?
- What is it about this program that benefits your credit union? (retain 96% of its applications when members use the program)
- Can you tell us a bit more about the numbers? (members earn an average of $2,400 cash-back per transaction)
- How does this program empower employees? Sounds like this is what’s going on at Mission Fed.
- What are Mission Fed’s next goals in this area — $1,000,000 give back in 2021?
Check it out and let us know your thoughts?